Our website provides a service of on-line registration and payment of electronic travel documents (tickets) for natural persons and legal entities using credit card.
Portal of "Passenger transportation":
- generates reference information: the actual timetable of long-distance trains, the availability of trains, railway ticket price depending on the type of wagon, seats, additional service etc., route trains in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as CIS countries
- gives the opportunity to self-selection and voyage data of purchase of travel documents (tickets) on trains international and national posts.
1. General provisions
2. the functions of the Web portal
3. Registration of a client in the Web portal
4. purchase tickets via the Internet
5. View your order history
6. waiver of redeemed tickets
7. Obligations of the company and the client
1. General provisions
1. The rules concerning the registration and use of the Web portal (hereinafter referred to as the Portal) JSC «National company «Kazakhstan temir zholy» (hereinafter-the company) regulate the procedure of registration and receipt of the relevant background information on the movement of passenger trains, availability in trains, using waiting lists, as well as the implementation of electronic payment railroad travel documents (hereinafter referred to as tickets) using Bank payment cards (hereinafter referred to as cards) Internet users.
2. All persons employed with the portal are divided into two categories: consumers (customers); Administrators.
Consumers are System customers are customers of the Internet site, intending to purchase train tickets in the right direction. Customers, in turn, should be divided into two categories: individuals; legal persons. A natural person shall pay rail tickets to the required destinations on their own payment card, legal-corporate payment card. A legal person may also be submitted in myalpari to e-ticket number and additional details of the trip to get confirmation of the landing of a passenger train.
Systems administrators are: specialists, exercising operational control to manage users, content of handbooks on the trains, tracks and other operational information that generates the operational and analytical reporting, view the availability of railway tickets; financial administrator, acting as an auditor that sets restrictions on a one-time purchase of train tickets that defines fines for abandoning them.
3. These rules constitute an offer (proposal) of the company for the provision of payment services electronic railway tickets with payment card on-line through the Internet.
4. In this regulation, the following terms are used:
• on-line-real time mode;
• ACS-automated control system of passenger transportation company;
• authentication-authentication operation card, as well as the fact that the client is its rightful holder;
• authorization-procedure of forming the request and get permission for the transaction;
• Client-user who purchase e-tickets through the portal;
• login-user ID;
• payment card is a means of access to money through electronic terminals or other devices;
• The system is a complex hardware and software technologies, responsible for the functioning of the portal.
2. The functions of the portal
5. Client Portal provides the following features in on-line mode:
• direct requests for reference information (current timetable of long-distance trains, the availability of trains, railway ticket price depending on the type of wagon, seats, additional service etc., route trains in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as CIS countries);
• independently without intermediaries in dialog mode with the portal to buy electronic tickets for trains of international and Republican messages followed by a subsequent embarkation on the train (in the case of trains with electronic registration) or personal appearances to get tickets to the strict reporting forms (in the case of trains without electronic registration) in railway cash desks and on transactional self-service terminals;
• independently and without any intermediaries use the waitlist, which with some probability will redeem the location (s) in their absence.
6. The portal can act as a reference and information system without registering in the system, the response contains the following data:
• current on-line timetable of passenger trains;
• the fare;
• information on the train;
• schedule of stations;
• route the trains;
• additional information.
3. Client registration
7. In order to carry out the registration procedure designed Portal section, which is opened by using the menu item "registration". When you register on the portal the customer specifies in the appropriate fields with your personal data:
* Mandatory field
Login *: user ID, with whom he will log;
Password *: invented the password with which the user will log on;
Retype Password *: for errors at the above password, you must repeat his input;
PHI *: name and surname of the client;
E-mail address*: the e-mail address of the user to obtain information about your purchased electronic ticket;
Mobile phone*: user's mobile phone number to obtain information about your purchased electronic ticket;
Photo: personal picture of the user or his avatar;
CAPTCHA *: code protection against bots **.
* *For protection against automatic registration you enter a four-digit number that is shown in the picture. If you cannot see the pictures with the number, it is necessary to check whether the browser displaying pictures. After you enable the display of images, you can return to the registration. If it is difficult to determine the number on the picture, you need to enter a similar number. If this does not help to determine the number, additional attempts to enter it.
8. After filling in all the fields, click "register". As a result, the Portal will analyze the input and, if the database already has a record with the user ID you entered, you'll get a warning message "the user with that ID is already registered on the portal. You must specify a different username.
9. In case of successful registration, the customer account confirmation message will be displayed. Customer account is activated by moving the link which the customer will receive on the e-mail address specified during registration.
10. In the case of an incorrect password and/or user ID that does not exist, the portal displays a warning message and offers to re-enter account information. After three wrong attempts to input a password, the user is blocked. To unlock the user, you must activate it via a link from an email sent to the email address.
11. To perform the registration procedure is intended for employers "section, in which you must click on the button" sign up on your Web portal as a legal entity. When you register on the portal the customer specifies in the appropriate fields with your personal data. The client must fill in the fields referred to in paragraph 7, but optionally specify:
Name of organization *: full name of the legal person;
BIN*:BIN legal entity.
12. After filling in all the fields, click "register". As a result, the Portal will analyze the input and, if the database already has a record with the user ID you entered, you'll get a warning message "the user with that ID is already registered on the portal. You must specify a different username.
13. In case of successful registration, the customer account confirmation message will be displayed. Customer account is activated by moving the link which the customer will receive on the e-mail address specified during registration.
4. Purchase electronic tickets via Internet
14. Provide customers the opportunity to buy electronic tickets is the primary function of the portal. Purchase e-ticket operation runs in 7 stages:
1 stage of the client specifies the desired route (departure and arrival) train and departure date. The system accesses the ACS "Express-3"and displays a list of all trains, getting under the specified criteria.
2 stage the client chooses from a list of train and makes a request of availability in the train. The system accesses the ACS "Express-3 "and lists the types of places (type, location and number of seats).
3 stage the user selects from the list of sites of particular type. The system makes a request to the ACS "Express-3" and gives a detailed list of places of a certain type and tariffs on them.
4 stage the client chooses the venue and indicates the number of e-tickets, which he wants to buy.
5 stage customer enters the passenger data, which will feature electronic tickets.
6 stage customer enters payment card options, on which it pays electronic tickets.
7 step System generates a printable version of the A4 sheet with information on the purchased electronic ticket and sends them to the mail client. The client prints the form A4 format for subsequent presentation when boarding a train, with electronic registration or upon receipt of railway tickets in cashier and transactional self-service terminal.
Electronic tickets are of two types:
• Form e-ticket with electronic registration (Insert link for example);
• Form e-ticket without registration (Insert link for example).
Attention! Landing in a train on an electronic ticket is possible only in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in trains with electronic registration.
Attention! We remind you that the trains of type "Talgo" doors are locked in automatic mode for 5 minutes before departure and while driving are not opened for security.
4.1. Selection of route
15. route the client must specify data to search:
• the departure of the train station (in Russian);
• destination station trains (in Russian);
• departure date dd/mm (calendar);
• Optional: the departure of the train interval: the interval start and end of the interval ("night", "morning", "afternoon", "evening").
Attention! If the departure station and arrival station situated on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana is indicated in the ticket time. If the same departure station destination station or in other countries, then the ticket usually indicates the local time of a country (usually about the time in the capital of the country). However, there are exceptions: for example, a railway station in the city of Petropavlovsk is in the jurisdiction of the JSC "Russian railways" and runs on Moscow time.
16. Furthermore, the customer can click on the "find" button * and view information about trains on this route in a specific interval, either go to finding free seats on trains that match the specified criteria. To view train route, you should use the "route" button. To search for locations, choose one of the trains and click on "show".
By train shows:
• train number;
• train route;
• departure time;
• travel time;
• arrival time.
* If you specify Client date on which no trains on the route chosen, the portal displays a warning and an invitation to re-enter. In case if the system displays the ACS data Express-3 ", which requests a list of trains that meet the specified criteria, and then displays the response data.
17. If the customer has selected the option "Back", then it must specify two dates on the calendar:
• departure date there;
• departure date back.
Then the client will be showing the available options for the trip. In this case, for the continuation of the process of registration of electronic ticketing passengers must choose how to train administration there and train departure "back" and click on "show".
Attention! If you use the "back" option ("a" "b" "b" "a"), the client fills in 2 different orders. The first "a"-"b", the second "b" "a".
18. If the customer has selected the option to "continue" ("a" "b" "b" "b"), it must indicate the destination workstation, this option is required if between the station of departure and destination station of arrival there is no direct rail links. When you select route passenger station, it is recommended to choose the major stations such as Astana, ALMA ATA1, ALMA ATA2, Karaganda, Petropavlovsk, and so on.
Attention! If you use the "back" option, the client fills in 2 different orders. The first "a"-"b", the second "b" "b".
4.2. Choice of places
19. The system provides to the client the following information about available places in a train:
• category a wagon;
• carriage number;
• sign the wagon;
• class of service;
• price per seat (at adult fare);
• different types of seats (lower, upper and lateral) within the category.
20. the customer selects a category. The system prompts ACS "Express-3" information on free places.
21. If there are restrictions on train wagons, the portal displays only the cars, in which the client can buy seats.
22. Paragraph 22 of the current rules of carriage of passengers, baggage and freight by rail, approved by Decree of the RK Government of 14.07.2011 year provided that when a sale of travel documents (tickets) in coaches (couchette, cropped, stuffed) with numbered places passengers purchasing two travel document (ticket) and enjoy an equal amount of upper and lower beds. In the sale of electronic travel documents (tickets) through the Internet, as well as transactional self-service terminals based on the requirements of the regulation.
According to the rules of the portal when buying 1-2 tickets in one order making one is allowed lower places. When you buy 3-4 tickets allowed two lower registration places.
An exception is made for citizens with children. For other categories of citizens referred to in paragraph 22 of the current rules of transportations of passengers entitled to acquire the bottom two spots in one compartment, you must arrange the seats in different orders, with the lack of checking of conformity specified previously.
Attention! Please carefully check the provided you place in the window specify information about payment card, since the choice seats are not guaranteed until payment.
Attention! According to the rules of work with ACS "Express-3" when buying a ticket, you can only specify a range, for example, if you select places 1, 3, 5, 6 is the ACS "Express-3" will reserve a place between 1st on 6toe place, and if all the seats are free, then reserve seats 1, 2, 3, 4.
4.3. Payment of electronic tickets
22. Viewing information about the availability of the specified categories and tariffs on them, the client can pay a certain amount of e-tickets. To do this, you must specify the number of electronic tickets in a specific category, and then click Checkout.
Attention! Choice seats are not guaranteed until payment.
23. After clicking checkout, opens topic, information on passengers, where the client must specify the personal data of passengers, which will feature electronic tickets. The number of rows in the table matches the number selected seats. The client must specify the following personal data of passengers:
• type of identity document;
• the number of the identity document;
• the surname, name, patronymic name field is not mandatory;
• date of birth.
24. After filling all fields should go on the following form and click on the button to pay for your ticket via JSC "Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan", to go to the site of JSC Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan OJSC-www.halykpay.kz. In this section, the client must enter the payment card on which payment will be made of e-tickets:
• card number (16 characters);
• value of CVV2 or CVC2 (the mark 3 on back of card). If the CVV2/CVC2-code is not specified, it can be found in the issuing bank cards;
• expiry date (in the format YYYYMM).
25. We accept payment cards of any second-tier banks supporting standard of Visa and MasterCard International payment systems. To perform this operation you have on your card should be opened the possibility of payment through the Internet. To do this, you need to contact your bank.
26. After filling all fields click to pay. As a result, the system will check your data meets certain rules in the system. If the test is successful, the site displays the appropriate error message and stop the payment operation. These rules constitute the criteria limits for payment transactions in accordance with the level of confidence to the client.
Attention! Be sure to double check your order information before confirming the payment.
27. In the case of successful audits is a payment of e-tickets with payment card. Total order value is calculated as the sum of the value of the purchased e-tickets and should automatically debited from the customer's account and credited to the account of the carrier, respectively.
28. Since then, the Portal will generate e-tickets and send them to email the user specified at registration. Also the client can view e-tickets in your account.
Attention! If the service electronic registration is not available in your chosen train you need to obtain a travel document (ticket) at the ticket office equipped with Terminal system "express", or transactional self-service terminal only on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
29. Print out your electronic ticket for the presentation of the conductor when boarding!
30. In the absence of sufficient funds in the account, it will display a message on refusal to purchase electronic tickets.
4.4.Getting train tickets
31. Attention! Railway tickets, paid for through the site XXXXXXXX, can only be obtained on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the ticket offices of the joint-stock company "Passenger transportation" or private railway tickets sale agencies working under contract with the joint stock company "Passenger transportation", as well as through transactional self-service terminals.
32. Attention! Cashier railway station in Petropavlovsk refers to JSC "Russian railways" and e-ticket printout on the letterhead of a strict accounting of purchased on the website XXXX is impossible. To obtain train tickets on the letterhead of accountability in Petropavlovsk you should apply to private companies.
33. in order to obtain a travel document, paid via the Internet, there are two ways:
1. the customer is drawn to the ticket office and deliver to the following documents:
• electronic tickets on A4 sheet with data of the order;
• the identity document;
• identity documents of passengers, for all tickets in accordance with the order.
Cashier checks data on train and passenger information specified in the e-ticket, e-ticket information in ACS "Express-3" and provided their identities, prints and produces passenger travel document. In case of discrepancy between the information on the e-ticket system database, the cashier refuses extradition to the passenger ticket.
2. To obtain a railway ticket through transactional self-service terminal (TST) must: bring your e-ticket with a barcode scanning device to TST and enter a document number, personal identification or enter the order ID ACS "Express-3" (14-digit) specified in the e-ticket and the identity document number.
5. Personal account
35. To view order history Customer designed personal Office. The client is given a table with the history of his orders, where each row corresponds to one order. Electronic tickets are also available for download and return through Personal Cabinet.
36. The client also in his personal cabin can change your profile information and other information about their applications on the waiting list and your position in the queue.
37. In the case of lack of availability of the required route and date, the portal offers the client register on the list waiting list. When registering the passenger indicates train number, departure date, departure station, destination station wagon category, name and passport details. When you see the empty seats in the queue waiting list examines the details of the trip and, if they match, the passenger, standing first in the queue, the message is passed on the opportunity to purchase tickets and offers to pay the specified amount of time, or cancel the purchase. Also in the personal area the user is able to view your position on the waiting list.
38. In the case of the consent of the customer to make a purchase, making a travel document is made only on last name and passport details indicated during registration, registration on another client service is not running. In case of refusal of client from buying a ticket, or in the absence of payment within the time limit, place the next customer is offered with matching details of trip. If these clients are absent, the place passed on free sale, taking into account the delay algorithm places upon return.
39. Attention! The waiting list does not guarantee that the client will be compulsorily asked to redeem the place.
40. The attention of the customers who registered on the portal as legal persons! If necessary, based on the e-ticket numbers are given the opportunity to obtain detailed information on an electronic ticket and details of the trip.
6. Waiver of redeemed tickets
41. Refund electronic travel document (ticket) and owed money is made on the portal with the help of a personal cabinet.
Return of the order as a whole shall be on all electronic travel documents (tickets) of the order, except for electronic travel document (ticket), which issued the travel document at the ticket office or self-service terminal. If passengers got a travel document at the ticket office, upon presentation of the return is passenger Blanca accountability to cashier and an identity document.
42. Attention! Return an electronic travel document (ticket) for the site with electronic registration on a train within the Republican message, possible no later than 1:0 before departure to the starting station of departure according to the schedule of train. This rule does not apply to suburban trains (s-Bahn). You can return the whole order, and electronic ticketing in order.
43. Attention! When you purchase an e-ticket passengers with children under the age of 7 years with registration without place, planting is carried out on children places the persons accompanying them, and in the case of electronic tickets for accompanying persons, children without making additional order for landing are not allowed.
44. By pressing the "return", will be given to a system-supplied message about the amount of return and please confirm agreement to refund. Refund amount depends on the tariff policy of passenger transportation» and JSC «Suburban transportation.
45. Attention! If the refund amount is zero tenge, payment status will change the status to "not successfully returned to JSC" halyk Bank of Kazakhstan "as the amounts necessary to return there and the ticket will be returned successfully in free sale;
46. On completion of the procedure, return to the client will be provided with notification of the status of the electronic ticket;
47. Attention! The refund is made to the payment card with which it was making an e-ticket. Repayment period is regulated by the Bank, of which you are a cardholder and does not depend on the work site for the sale of electronic tickets.
48. E-ticket refund is made at the ticket office on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in accordance with an established timetable return, upon presentation of an electronic travel document (ticket) or e-ticket/order and a document certifying his identity.
You can return the whole order and a specific e-ticket from your order.
Return of the order as a whole shall be on all electronic travel documents (tickets) of the order except for an electronic travel document (ticket), which issued the travel document at the ticket office or self-service terminal. If passengers got a travel document at the ticket office, the return is upon presentation by the passenger of this form to cashier and an identity document.
Attention! When you check in at the ticket office of the unused electronic travel document (ticket) with electronic registration on trains within the Republican message of less than 1:0 before departure to the starting station of departure train, the refund is made in pretension.
When you return the unused electronic travel documents (tickets) prior to 3:0 after the departure of the train from the station indicated in travel document (ticket), subject to the personal appearance of a passenger ticket and the identity document specified in the e-ticket, the refund is made in pretension.
When you return the unused electronic travel document (ticket), to transfer to a bank card is entitled to:
• no later than 12:0 am before departure-fare consisting of cost of the ticket and the cost of berth is not refundable;
• less than 12:0 am but no later than 6:0 before departure-50% of the ticket price and the cost of berth is not refundable;
• less than 6:0 before departure but no later than 3:0 after the departure of the train from the station of passenger-ticket price. The price of berth is not refundable not returned.
When you check in at the ticket office of unused travel documents (tickets), designed for trains, formed exclusively of wagons with seating:
• not later than 12:0 am before departure, obtain the full fare;
• less than 12:0 am but no later than 6:0 before departure-get 50% of the cost of travel;
• less than 6:0 prior to departure and after the departure of the train fare is non-refundable.
49. Contacting the pretension of users taken on the application. Link to download statements from users: ApplExample.docx
A completed application form you can send:
-by post: Astana,st. Goethe 11-regional branch of the passenger traffic at the site "North";
-Tel. 8 (7172) 93-23-89, 93-27-06;
-by mail: Almaty, st. Tobaiakova 2/1-regional branch of passenger transport, "Southern";
-Tel. 8 (727) 296-16-68, 296-11-41, 296-12-98;
-by mail: Aktobe, st. Station 11 in, regional branch of passenger transport, "Western";
-Tel. 8 (7132) 97-64-24, 97-60-22;
-Astana, st. Kunayev 6 block B, joint-stock company "Passenger transportation";
-Tel/fax: room: 8 (7172) 600-193. Issues of income your statement, you can specify by calling
Tel: 8 (7172) 600-117.
7. Obligations of the company and the client
50. The liabilities of the company:
• Provide access to Service Clients who successfully registered. As identifiers the client uses login and password for access.
• Technical support is available 24 hours a day throughout the year. Customer support is made by email at XXXX, and the following phone numbers:-8 (7172) -60 -66 -56; -8 (7172) -60 -66 -60.
51. Client's obligations:
• Customize used to access hardware and software.
• Independently or through consultations Company Operators to register.
• When ordering and redemption tickets indicate reliable information and not to disclose to third parties the login.
• Use the company's services in accordance with these rules and the relevant legal provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
52. liability of the parties:
• The company does not assume any liability and shall not compensate the loss caused by incorrect interpretation of the data.
• The company does not assume any liability in the event of a change in the circumstances of the trip the client. The customer can independently hand over unused tickets in cash desk return in accordance with the rules of return travel documents.
• The client accepts full responsibility and risks associated with the use of services of the company.
• The company does not assume any warranty associated with the provision of this service.
• The parties are relieved from responsibility for partial or complete failure, if it was a consequence of force majeure: fire, flood, earthquake, failure of power supply, operation data transfer systems (communication failures) or other circumstances outside the control of the parties.